Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Graduation


Finally, the day has come and gone. As we marched through the streets of campus, people lined the corridor, clapping, honking horns, cheering, taking pictures, celebrating our achievments with us. But the part that brought tears to my eyes was when we entered a tunnel lined with university professors, dressed in their unique regalia, clapping and cheering us on. I let lose some tears. The talks were inspiring and became the line of demarcation between struggling to get my masters and realizing I had achieved it. Now on to the last phase of my goal - the Doctorate degree. Thank you to all who have supported me thus far......................

1 comment:

kramrialc said...

Hey Bobbe McGhie, look at those beautiful eyes.(Muy Hermosa) They pierce one's soul. What is behind them? I bet I know!!!!

Congrats on your accomplishment.

Con Carino.